Search Site
1624 Market Street, Suite 202 | Denver, Colorado 80202
Call For A Free Consultation 720-835-2250
EAD Work Permits

Colorado Attorney Helps Nonimmigrants to Work in the United States Through EAD Work Permits

Skilled immigration lawyer in the Denver area advises on securing employment authorization documents

If you are in the United States on a temporary basis but wish to work, Mile High Immigration Law can help you apply for the necessary permit available to those who do not have a work visa. Known officially as an employment authorization document, or EAD work permit, it’s available to asylum seekers, international students and aliens seeking an adjustment of status. It is a photo identification issued by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Located in the Denver area and serving clients throughout Colorado , my firm helps noncitizens here on a temporary basis to legally apply for positions in the United States.

Proven advocate offers comprehensive counsel to nonimmigrant job seekers

I can help you with the filing of Form I-765, which starts a review that can take a few months. If your application is approved, your permit is issued with an expiration date. I can also assist if you already have a work permit that needs renewal. If you are seeking an adjustment in status, I may be able to help you combine this application with one for advance parole, which would allow you to exit and re-enter the United States.

Contact a skilled Colorado attorney for assistance in getting an EAD work permit

If you require the legal authority to work in the United States, Mile High Immigration Law can represent you in your effort to obtain the necessary employment authorization documents. Call my Denver office at 720-835-2250 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation.

Contact us

Please fill out the form below and your call will be returned.

Quick Contact Form